Direct Access Lab Testing
Direct Access Lab Testing at Meeker Memorial Hospital is simple, convenient, and affordable.
Manage your health with quality, low cost testing and have the results provided directly to you.
Benefits of Using Direct Access Labs:
- The cost is affordable, often less expensive than running through your insurance
- Walk-ins are welcome, and no appointment is necessary for most tests
- A Physicians’ order is not required to get the tests
- Your test results will be maintained at the hospital for your future records
A few other things to keep in mind:
- Results will be sent directly to you. (It is recommended they be shared with your health care provider.)
- Critically abnormal results will be referred to an on-call physician.
- Diagnostic Imaging results will be read by a radiologist.
- Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- No insurance claims are submitted. Pre-payment required. (Cash, check or credit card accepted).
Direct Access Lab - Menu of Services
The following tests are available at Meeker Memorial Hospital’s laboratory Monday through Friday from 7:30 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. WALK-INS WELCOME.
BLOOD TYPE $20
ABO and Rh
COMPREHENSIVE METABOLIC PROFILE $30
CMP – general health screen (sodium, potassium, chloride, CO2, glucose, BUN, creatinine, total protein, albumin, calcium, total bilirubin, AST, ALT, alkaline phosphatase)
Included in Lipid
DIABETES MONITORING PROFILE $80
ALT, Hgb A1C, Lipid Profile, Microalbumin, Creatinine
DIRECT BILIRUBIN $10
HEMOGLOBIN A1C $25
CBC WITHOUT DIFF $20
General infection/anemia screen (WBC, RBC, hgb, hct, MCV, MCH, MCHC, platelet)
LIPID PROFILE* $20
Cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL, LDL, VLDL. *Fasting required.
LIVER PROFILE $15
Included in CMP (total protein, albumin, total bilirubin, AST, direct bilirubin, ALT, alkaline phosphatase)
PREGANCY TEST $15
PROTIME / INR $15
Prostate cancer screen
URIC ACID $10
VITAMIN D $45
Only available on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays
Direct Access Diagnostic Imaging - Menu of Services
The following tests are available at Meeker Memorial Hospital’s laboratory Monday through Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Appointment needed – call (320) 693-4519 to schedule.
CAROTID ARTERY SCREENING $75
Shows the build-up of fatty plaque in the carotid arteries which can lead to a stroke. Procedure: A gel is applied to your neck over the carotid arteries. A scanning probe will be placed on your neck to visualize the carotid arteries.
ABDOMINAL AORTIC ANEURYSM SCREENING $75
Screens for any irregularities in the abdominal aorta. Procedure: A gel is applied to your abdomen. A scanning probe will be utilized to examine the abdominal aorta.
*Carotid Artery Screening and Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Screening for $125.00 if scheduled at the same time.