COVID-19 TRIAGE LINE
If you are experiencing COVID-19 related symptoms,
please call the nurse triage line at (320) 373-1026.
The triage line is open Monday - Friday from 8:00 a.m to 5:00 p.m.
Patient Education Materials
Meeker Memorial - Testing Location Direction
Starting on Monday, November 23, 2020, Meeker Memorial’s drive-up testing location is moving. Please refer to the directions/map below. As a reminder, an appointment is required for testing. Please contact our Triage Line at (320) 373-1026 to schedule.
Regional Testing Locations
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I get tested for COVID-19 at Meeker Memorial?
Meeker Memorial is a COVID-19 testing site. All testing is done through a drive-thru process and must be scheduled in advance. Please call our triage line at (320) 373-1026 to schedule your appointment. You can find other testing locations in Minnesota by visiting the MN.gov/covid website.
How much does it cost to Have a COVID-19 diagnostic test?
The charge for a COVID-19 diagnostic test at Meeker Memorial is $190, however most patients will not pay out of pocket for testing. Under the CARES Act, health plans cannot assess a cost share for their members, and Meeker Memorial is not collecting copays for these tests. Uninsured patients will not be responsible for the cost of the COVID diagnostic testing either.
Should I be tested for COVID-19?
People who have symptoms of COVID-19 should get tested. Talk to your health care provider. The recommendation is for people who are asymptomatic and have a known exposure to a COVID positive individual also be tested for COVID-19. In both cases, individuals should follow the guidelines outlined in the Patient Education Materials section on this page.
Can I visit or accompany someone who is at the hospital or coming for tests?
Meeker Memorial is committed to protecting the health and safety of our patients, staff and visitors. As a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have made the difficult decision to implement visitor restrictions at our hospital and clinics to reduce the transmission of COVID-19 to our patients and staff. We’ve made some special accommodations. Review and/or download the Visitor Guidelines (PDF).
How do I get my results?
The most efficient way to get your results is though Meeker Memorial’s MyChart. Don’t have a MyChart account, download this helpful guide for instructions on how to create your account. Click here to download.
Trusted Sources Information
At Meeker Memorial, we explicitly trust these two sources of information. We encourage you to do the same.
Minnesota Department of Health (public hotline: 651-201-3920 or toll free at 1-800-657-3903)
Information regarding executive orders issued by Minnesota Governor Tim Walz
Other information can also be found at:
Mental Health Resources during COVID
A collection of various mental health resources available during this unprecedented time in our community.
The Beautiful Mind Project
If you or someone you know is in need of urgent mental health care:
- Call 320-216-3300 to make an appointment available that day or the next day
- For more details about urgent mental health care visit click here
- For more about the Beautiful Mind Project visit their website or find them on Facebook.
Institute for Clinical Systems Improvement (ICSI)
A collection of resources compiled to quickly organize and mobilize support for our physicians, nurses, and other staff on the front lines of COVID-19 crisis response. Visit their website by clicking here.
- Phone: (320) 693-7221
- Website: http://www.woodlandcenters.com/
Woodland Centers Mobile Crisis Unit
This is a free service for adults and children in Meeker County.
- Hours: Unit remains open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Phone: (320) 231-9158 or 800-432-8781
- Phone: (320) 434-2188
- Website: https://www.lighthousecounseling.com/therapists/
- Bounce Back Project: https://www.bouncebackproject.org/
- Managing Stress and Anxiety during the pandemic: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/prepare/managing-stress-anxiety.html
- Taking Care of Your Emotional Health: https://emergency.cdc.gov/coping/selfcare.asp
- Find Your Happy Place: Tips to Reduce COVID-19 Stress (PDF) https://www.health.state.mn.us/communities/ep/behavioral/anxiety.pdf
- Behavioral Health and Emergency Preparedness for healthcare responders, parents/caregivers, teens, kids and families. https://www.health.state.mn.us/communities/ep/behavioral/index.html#aid
- Building Developmental Relationships During the COVID-19 Crisis (Check list for building relationships with youth to help cope with adversity): https://bit.ly/2RnFfQn