Meeker Memorial’s Childbirth Education offers anytime, anywhere education powered by YoMingo®, a program designed to give you convenient access to valuable community health information. It includes the tools to support your needs at every stage of your maternity healthcare journey.
Our Childbirth Education gives you access to:
- Evidence-based education on Childbirth, Breastfeeding & Pre/Post Hospital Care at Home
- Easy Access Videos, Childbirth Content, and Visuals
- Information on your arrival and stay at Meeker Memorial Hospital
- Pre-hospital Registration Information
- List of Classes & Breastfeeding Clinic Information
- Personal Journal & other Childbirth Tools
Childbirth Weekender Classes
Meeker Memorial offers in-person, childbirth weekender classes. Childbirth in-person classes are for expectant mothers (plus one support person) and is recommended at 5-6 months of pregnancy (end of the second trimester).
Visits our events calendar for dates and registration!
¹ The information in Meeker Memorial’s Childbirth Education powered by YoMingo® is NOT intended to take the place of a healthcare provider or any information that your healthcare provider has discussed with you about your own personal health. It is imperative and advised that you find care and work with your healthcare provider to keep yourself healthy and safe. Always call your healthcare provider with any questions you may have. By creating an account in Meeker Memorial’s Childbirth Education powered by YoMingo®, you have verified that you have read and agree to this disclaimer.