At Meeker Memorial, we are committed to providing our patients and their families access to high-quality, state-of-the-art health services accompanied by personalized care. This philosophy is the cornerstone to all we do.
It’s Time To Do The Best Work Of Your Life…Join Our Team!
As employees, we commit to excellence and strive to deliver on the promise of our mission each and every day. We’re always looking for highly motivated, talented individuals to join our team. If you’re passionate about rural healthcare and committed to providing outstanding patient experience, we invite you to look at our open positions .
Benefit Package available for greater than 40 hours bi-weekly.
Shifts are based on scheduling needs.
Previous experience preferred.
DIETARY POSITION AVAILABLE:
- Registered Dietitian & Food Service Supervisor: Benefit eligible, 64 hours bi-weekly, hours based on scheduling needs. Oversee the nutritional well-being of patients by providing nutritional expertise to the health care team, identifying patients at risk and initiating interventions to achieve/maintain the patient’s nutritional status. Supervises Nutrition Department and directs dietary staff on menu planning, scheduling and day to day tasks. Previous supervisory experience preferred. BA or MA from accredited Nutrition or Dietetics. Completion of internship in a hospital offering dietitian approved by the American Dietetic Association and pass the CDR’s Registration Examination for Dietitians. Licensed by the State of Minnesota currently or upon hire. Certification in ServSafe and ability to train staff. Membership in Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics currently or upon hire.
LAB POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Medical Lab Technician (MLT) $5000 Sign On Bonus: 56-80 hours bi-weekly; FT or PT flexibility with 8- or 10- hour shifts, PM shift position, benefit eligible, weekends & holidays equally shared. Collects, processes and analyzes patient samples as well as reports results to provide data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
NURSING DEPARTMENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- RN MedSurg/OB: $5000 SIGN ON BONUS available for RN with 1+ year OB/Labor Delivery experience. Benefit eligible positions available. Equally shared holidays and every third weekend, rotating shifts. Current MN RN license, BLS/ACLS required.
- RN MedSurg/ER or OB: Benefit eligible positions at hospital. Equally shared holidays and every third weekend, rotating shifts. 1+ year nursing experience, previous emergency and charge/supervisory experience preferred. Current MN RN license and BLS required. Ability to acquire other certifications as required within 6 months.
- Assistant Nurse Manager (ED/Inpatient): Full time exempt, working manager position. M-F 7am-3:30pm. Current MN RN license required; BSN or MSN preferred. Certifications: BLS, ACLS, TNCC required, ENPC/PALS/ATCN preferred or ability to acquire, ACLS instructor or ability to acquire. Directly supervises Emergency Department staff, assures adequate staff, appropriate assignments and team communication. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Functions as the clinical expert for staff, problem solving, and as needed communicating with physicians and other departments to assure optimal patient care. Assists in the development of annual goals with input from staff, implements an action plan to achieve those goals, and monitors progress towards those goals. Assists in ER department during high volume needs.
- Chemo/Infusion RN: This position is benefit eligible with scheduled hours equal to or greater than .6 FTE. Hours will be Monday through Friday days, with specific days based on status and department need. Current MN RN license is required, previous chemo/infusion experience preferred. Training opportunities available; ONS Chemotherapy/ Biotherapy Certificate required within 6 months of hire. Bonus available for RN with current Oncology Certification (OCN).
- Certified Nursing Assistant: Benefit eligible position at hospital. Equally shared holidays and every 3rd weekend, rotating 12-hour shifts. Performs the functions of a nursing assistant under the supervision of the licensed nursing staff. Performs tasks which support and compliment the nursing care provided, adhering to all standards of nursing care and providing care in compliance with nursing policies and procedures. Previous hospital experience preferred.
RADIOLOGY POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Radiologic Technologist $5000 Sign On Bonus: Two Positions available – 64 hours bi-weekly each, benefit eligible; covering both hospital & clinic. Day shift with call rotation of one night/week and shared weekends/holidays; flexible schedule with 8- or 12-hour shifts. RT(R) required; CT experience preferred.
REHAB DEPARTMENT POSITIONS AVAILBLE:
- Rehab Technician: Full time position, days, M-F. Position supports the Rehab department by cleaning rooms and equipment between patients, stocking supplies, provides back up phone coverage and scheduling services as needed.
FINANCE POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Billing & Collection Specialist: Full time – 80 hours bi-weekly, M-F days. Responsible for processing inpatient, outpatient and clinic claims for all payers; performs collection activities by following up on outstanding claims. Minimum 6 months experience in healthcare setting in similar position, exceptional organizational skills, fundamental knowledge of medical terminology; prefer 2- or 4-year degree and 2+ years’ experience as a medical biller/coder.
PAYROLL POSITION AVAILABLE:
- Payroll Specialist: 64-80 hours bi-weekly; M-F days, hours based on scheduling needs. Processes bi-weekly payroll, assists with HR department duties. Previous payroll experience with processing of 200+ employees.
HOUSEKEEPING POSITION AVAILABLE:
- Housekeeping Aide: 80 hours bi-weekly, 3pm -11:30pm shift, Monday – Friday, no holidays/weekends. Maintains clean work environment for the facility.
Casual positions available for RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s, Radiologic Tech, MLT,
Pharmacist and Pharmacy Tech; schedule based on department needs.
Typically 2-3 shifts every 4-6 weeks required for casual status.
Our EEO Policy
Meeker Memorial Hospital & Clinics is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.