At Meeker Memorial, we are committed to providing our patients and their families access to high-quality, state-of-the-art health services accompanied by personalized care. This philosophy is the cornerstone to all we do.
It’s Time To Do The Best Work Of Your Life…Join Our Team!
As employees, we commit to excellence and strive to deliver on the promise of our mission each and every day. We’re always looking from highly motivated, talented individuals to join our team. If you’re passionate about rural healthcare and committed to providing outstanding patient experience, we invite to look at our open positions .
Benefit Package available for greater than 40 hours bi-weekly.
Shifts are based on scheduling needs.
Previous experience preferred.
$500 BONUS Available for the following positions:
- Housekeeping Aide: 80 hours/pay period, 3pm -11:30pm shift, Monday – Friday, no holidays/weekends and 80 hours/pay period, 6:30am-3pm, Monday – Friday with rotating weekends/holidays. Maintains clean work environment for the facility.
- Cook: 40 hours/pay period. 6am – 2:30pm/10am – 6:30pm shifts, every other weekend and holiday rotation. Previous cooking experience is preferred. Also available every other weekend position, 10am-6:30pm.
CLINIC POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- CMA/LPN – Dassel Clinic: 72 hours/pay period, benefit eligible. Position to cover Dassel Clinic, M-TH 8am-5pm, Fridays 8am-noon. Current MN license/certification required.
LAB POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Medical Lab Technician (MLT): 56-72 hours/pay period, benefit eligible. Primarily evening shift (2-10:30pm) and equally shared weekend/holiday rotation; ability to work all shifts as needed – Hospital & clinic coverage. Collects, processes and analyzes patient samples as well as reports results to provide data for use in diagnosis and treatment of disease.
- Phlebotomist: Full time – 80 hours/pay period, benefit eligible. Provides lab services as needed. Mainly covering M-F clinic; back up hospital lab as needed.
REHAB DEPARTMENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Physical Therapist: 64 hours/pay period – equally shared weekends and holidays on call. Current MN license. Plans and administers medically prescribed physical therapy treatment for patients suffering from injuries, or muscle, nerve, joint and bone diseases, to restore function, relieve pain, and prevent disability through professional evaluation and establishing a plan of care.
- Rehab Technician: Full-time, day position with weekend potential. Position supports the Rehab department by cleaning rooms and equipment between patients, stocking supplies, provides back up phone coverage and scheduling services as needed.
NURSING DEPARTMENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- RN – Med/Surg/OB/CCU/ER, RN Float: 48-60 and 60-72 hours/pay period, benefit eligible positions at hospital. Equally shared holidays and every third weekend, rotating shifts. 1+ year nursing experience, previous hospital experience and current MN RN license required. Current BLS/ACLS needed for all positions; TNCC required for ER position or ability to acquire. Casual positions available; not benefit eligible, schedule based on need. Possible OB bonus for right candidate.
- Health Unit Coordinator/PCA/CNA: 56 hours/pay period, days 7am-3:30pm, every other weekend/holiday, benefit eligible. Welcomes guests, coordinates admissions/discharges and central communication for the department; performs the functions of a nursing assistant under the supervision of the licensed nursing staff which support and compliment the nursing care provided. Strong medical terminology and clerical skills; previous transcribing experience.
- Epic Trainer/Support/RN Float: 64-72 hours/pay period to fill needs of hospital for Epic training & support; position will float to other departments as needed. Flex schedule depending on department needs, mainly days, 8 or 12 hour shifts. Current MN RN license. Previous Epic Optimizer experience required or ability to acquire.
- Surgery Manager: Full time, exempt position, hospital day position. Performs the functions of the Nurse Manager of the Surgical Unit in assessing, planning, directing, and evaluating patient care on a 24-hour basis in the operating room suite, central sterile, post anesthesia recovery, outpatient surgical, and endoscopy areas. Responsible for managing all nursing services personnel, supplies, and equipment for the unit. Promotes teamwork with physicians and personnel from other departments. Current MN RN license, graduate from an accredited school of nursing, BSN or BA/BS in a health related field and 5+ years operating room experience as a RN required. Completion of a perioperative course and demonstrated charge/nurse management ability desired.
- RN – Chemo/Oncology/Infusion/Float: 48-64 hours/pay period. Monday – Friday, based on scheduling needs. Chemo/Oncology/Infusion experience preferred. Responsible for providing the total nursing care given to assigned patients. Position will float as needed to other departments. ONS Chemotherapy/Biotherapy Certificate required within 3-6 months of hire; Oncology Certification (OCN) preferred.
- CNA/PCA: 48-60 hours/pay period, benefit eligible position at hospital. Equally shared holidays and every 3rd weekend, rotating 12 hour shifts. Performs the functions of a nursing assistant under the supervision of the licensed nursing staff. Performs tasks which support and compliment the nursing care provided, adhering to all standards of nursing care and providing care in compliance with nursing policies and procedures. Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Nurse Extender – LPN, CNA, PCA, CMA – Temporary: 48-72 hours/pay period, shifts/days based on scheduling needs. Temporary position to help during Covid surge on medical floor at hospital. Potential need up to 6 months.
ALSO SEEKING THE FOLLOWING:
- Advanced Practice Provider: Full-time positions for CNP or PA. Urgent Care Provider covering days/weekends and Hospitalist covering Monday-Friday days Inpatient at Hospital.
Casual positions available for RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s, Radiologic Tech, MLT,
Pharmacist and Pharmacy Tech; schedule based on department needs.
Two shifts per month required for casual status.
Our EEO Policy
Meeker Memorial Hospital & Clinics is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.