At Meeker Memorial, we are committed to providing our patients and their families access to high-quality, state-of-the-art health services accompanied by personalized care. This philosophy is the cornerstone to all we do.
It’s Time To Do The Best Work Of Your Life…Join Our Team!
As employees, we commit to excellence and strive to deliver on the promise of our mission each and every day. We’re always looking for highly motivated, talented individuals to join our team. If you’re passionate about rural healthcare and committed to providing outstanding patient experience, we invite you to look at our open positions .
Benefit Package available for greater than 40 hours bi-weekly.
Shifts are based on scheduling needs.
Previous experience preferred.
DIETARY POSITION AVAILABLE:
- Registered Dietitian & Food Service Supervisor – SIGN ON BONUS available: Benefit eligible, 64 hours bi-weekly, hours based on scheduling needs. Oversee the nutritional well-being of patients by providing nutritional expertise to the health care team, identifying patients at risk and initiating interventions to achieve/maintain the patient’s nutritional status. Supervises Nutrition Department and directs dietary staff on menu planning, scheduling and day to day tasks. Previous supervisory experience preferred. BA or MA from accredited Nutrition or Dietetics. Completion of internship in a hospital offering dietitian approved by the American Dietetic Association and pass the CDR’s Registration Examination for Dietitians. Licensed by the State of Minnesota currently or upon hire. Certification in ServSafe and ability to train staff. Membership in Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics currently or upon hire.
NURSING DEPARTMENT POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- RN MedSurg/OB: SIGN ON BONUS available for RN with 1+ year OB/Labor Delivery experience. Benefit eligible positions available. 8 or 12 hour shifts available. Equally shared holidays and every third weekend, rotating shifts. Current MN RN license, BLS/ACLS required.
- RN MedSurg/ER or OB: Benefit eligible positions at hospital. 8 or 12 hour shifts available. Equally shared holidays and every third weekend, rotating shifts. 1+ year nursing experience, previous emergency and charge/supervisory experience preferred. Current MN RN license and BLS required. Ability to acquire other certifications as required within 6 months.
- CNA: 48-60 bi-weekly, benefit eligible position at hospital. Equally shared holidays and every 3rd weekend, rotating 12-hour shifts. Performs the functions of a nursing assistant under the supervision of the licensed nursing staff. Performs tasks which support and compliment the nursing care provided, adhering to all standards of nursing care and providing care in compliance with nursing policies and procedures. Previous hospital experience preferred.
RADIOLOGY POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Radiologic Technologist – Sign On Bonus available:
- 64 hours bi-weekly, benefit eligible; covering both hospital & clinic. Day shift with call rotation of one night/week and shared weekends/holidays; flexible schedule with 8-, 10- or 12-hour shifts. RT(R) required; CT experience preferred, but will train if needed. Great opportunity to obtain advanced modalities such as mammograph and/or MRI.
- Part time – 16 hours bi-weekly. Great opportunity for someone to work in x-ray/CT (will train CT if needed) and still be a stay-at-home parent or keep your day job. Coverage responsibility is evening call from 9pm- 6:30am Monday through Thursday; and every 3rd weekend rotation (12-hour shifts). RT(R) required; CT experience preferred.
REHAB POSITIONS AVAILABLE:
- Rehab Manager: Full time exempt position; plans, administers, and directs the operation of health rehabilitation programs including occupational, physical and speech therapies. The manager also provides health care services in his/her professional field approximately 50% of the time. Current MN license from related professional rehabilitation field, M.A. or equivalent.
- Speech Language Pathologist: 40 hours bi-weekly, M-F, based on department needs. Specializes in diagnosis and treatment of speech and language problems, and engages in scientific study of human communication; communicates with patient, patient’s family and physician and contract site staff; presents in services; assists in general management of the department; and other diverse duties as requested or required. Minimum requirements include graduate of an accredited college of speech language pathology, hospital experience, and current MN license.
FINANCE POSITION AVAILABLE:
- Accounting Clerk: Part time, benefit eligible position, 48 hours bi-weekly. New position for AP support and accounting reconciliation – compiles, classifies records, verifies and maintains data and payments to accounts payable records. Associate’s degree or equivalent; 1+ year related experience/training.
DIETARY POSITION AVAILABLE:
- Dietary Aide: Casual position to assist in our dietary department; main coverage are afternoons 4-6:30pm and every 4th weekend 6am-2:30pm, 4-6:30pm.
Casual positions available for RN’s, LPN’s, CNA’s, Radiologic Tech, MLT,
Pharmacist and Pharmacy Tech; schedule based on department needs.
Typically 2-3 shifts every 4-6 weeks required for casual status.
Our EEO Policy
Meeker Memorial Hospital & Clinics is an equal opportunity employer. We recruit, employ, train, compensate and promote without regard to race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable federal, state or local law.